Primal Screen crafts award-winning, engaging experiences for multiple platforms including film, television, gaming, interactive, mobile and environmental media. If you specialize in Project Coordination for web development, game design or animation, read on!
We are seeking a temporary, full-time Project Coordinator for our Atlanta-based team. This is a remote position. Project engagement will be through the end of 2020, with a possible extension based on client needs.
The Project Coordinator position requires finely-tuned attention to detail and expert project-specific coordination. This individual will work directly with the Producer, developers and animators to facilitate proper resource and information allocation.
– Scheduling/Attending internal and client video calls to ensure complete and current knowledge of all facets of the project
– Taking and disseminating meeting notes per established methods (email, Slack, Google Tools, etc.)
– Synthesizing incoming client communication for updating Shotgun and other management tools
– Updating, maintaining, and communicating team schedules
– Providing flawless coordination for vendors and clients
– Financial reporting per contract requirements
Skills and Experience Required
– At least 3 years of experience in web development, game design and/or animation
– Highly organized and detail-oriented
– Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
– Demonstrates a high level of initiative, flexibility and confidientiality
– Able to multitask under pressure while in a fast-paced remote environment
– Proven track record working with remote teams
– Experience with Shotgun, Figma, Slack, Zoom
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through Primal Screen's job portal at www.primalscreen.com/about/careers
No calls, direct messages or emails, please.