Primal Screen is looking for a Producer specializing in Game and Experience Properties with top-caliber collaboration skills and a passion for all technology. In this role, you’ll be in the driver’s seat from start to finish on non-linear motion and integrated design projects, installations, exhibit media design, experience branding, design strategy, mobile apps, augmented and virtual reality experiences, games, sites, and prototypes for an amazing roster of clients. This producer is part of our Production department and reports to Head of Production.
- Submit resume and cover letter with links to relevant work to www.primalscreen.com/about/careers
- This role is open to remote candidates anywhere in the US, but East Coast hours are expected.
- To qualify, you must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Primal Screen Producer, you will:
- Lead a team of developers, designers, 2D/3D artists and QA testers through the entire project lifecycle using Agile development methodologies and traditional project management styles
- Act as the main client contact for all project-related communication
- Negotiate, define, manage and communicate via the creation of relevant documentation such as proposals, scopes of work, production schedules, budgets
- Work well within a team of Producers and Creative Directors, with a readiness to provide cross-functional support
To qualify for this Producer role, you will need:
- A sense of humor and a love for learning and technology
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing
- creative teams for linear content production
- creative and development teams for interactive properties (such as websites, games, AR/VR, or experiential projects)
- Experience in animation production and children's properties preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects across various genres
- Experience working closely with clients
- Familiarity with standard creative project management tools, templates, and process/pipeline
- Excellent prioritization, problem-solving, leadership, team-building and organizational skills
Primal Screen is Better Together
Our excellent work is a result of varied talents and perspectives. At Primal Screen, all are welcomed to bring our whole selves to work with us every day, celebrating differences of experience, outlook, ethnicity, and orientation.
Primal Screen Benefits:
Primal Screen creates meaningful experiences — especially for those who work with us. We support that with:
- Education and career growth opportunities
- Scheduling that honors your responsibilities to your health, your family, your community, and your beliefs
- The best training and tools available
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick, Vacation and Company-wide Holidays, and Civic Engagement time off, with additional flexibility during the holiday season
- Company parties and events (once it’s safe to have them again!)
- Remote-friendly culture